The short version
Burnkit is a design agency with a focus on brand and digital. We invite our world-class clients to see behind the curtain and include them in a collaborative process that produces remarkable work.
We are looking for a Jr. Project Manager who can help manage projects and support our creative, collaborative Railtown studio administratively.
You are a highly organized person who thrives coordinating complex projects and takes pride in seeing them to successful completion. You are an effective communicator who can manage and facilitate project communication between clients and our working teams: managing expectations, connecting the dots and enabling all involved to do their best work.
You are fearless in the face of changing conditions as you understand that shifting targets and deliverables are part of dynamic projects (and you enjoy being the one to navigate teams to a successful outcome).
You’re ready to take on the steep learning curve of project management within a high-quality branding and digital agency.
Your life is highly organized and you’ve noticed that your expectations along those lines are higher than many around you. People in your life rely on you for your organization and coordination skills and appreciate you for it (although they could stand to mention it more frequently, if we’re being honest).
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear about why you’ll fit in!
What you’ll be doing
Based out of our Vancouver studio and working with our Accounts Manager, you’ll be responsible for managing projects in conjunction with our creative, digital, and accounts teams and implementing our highly-organized process. You have exceptional organization, communication and coordination skills and the ability to manage multi-disciplinary teams towards the quality delivery of projects: on time and on budget.
- Manage and deliver projects: on budget and on schedule
- Manage project scope, schedule, budget and client communication
- Prepare documentation such as: Change Request, Project Schedule, and Statement of Work
- Manage project-related client requests—discovering answers and directing communication as required
- Work with all project stakeholders to identify project dependencies
- Proactively identify and mitigate project issues and risks
- Serve as the key liaison between client and studio teams to communicate and prioritise project tasks
- Attend and conduct regular meetings with internal and external project teams
- Triage production issues and work with stakeholders to identify solutions
- Complete weekly office administrative tasks
What you’ll need
- A minimum of three years experience in a similar/comparable role and level of responsibility
- A track record of delivering on time and on budget while maintaining effective client and team relationships
- Experience processing and coordinating multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced work environment
- Highly developed communication and organization skills
- You must be located in Vancouver and able to legally work in Canada.
Compensation of $58,000 per year with comprehensive extended health and dental benefits. 12 days of paid vacation in addition to our annual Dec 25 — Jan 1 studio closure.
Ready to be a Jr. Project Manager at one of Vancouver’s top creative firms? We’d love to hear from you! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Still curious as to who we are? Check out our website at https://www.burnkit.com