Burnkit is a design agency with a focus on brand and digital. We invite our world-class clients to see behind the curtain and include them in a collaborative process that produces remarkable work.
We are looking for a Project Coordinator who can help coordinate creative projects and manage production while supporting our creative, collaborative Railtown studio administratively. You will bring projects to life collaborating with our internal team and external creative suppliers (printers, photographers, writers, etc.). If you have a talent for writing that is also an asset.
You are a highly organized person who thrives coordinating complex projects and takes pride in seeing them to successful completion. You are an effective communicator who can help ensure projects stay on schedule and budget, while also being able to manage production for projects and ensuring our team has the necessary assets.
You are fearless in the face of changing conditions as you understand that shifting targets and deliverables are part of dynamic projects (and you enjoy being the one to navigate teams to a successful outcome).
You’re ready to take on the learning curve of project coordination within a high-quality branding and digital agency.
Your life is highly organized and you’ve noticed that your expectations along those lines are higher than many around you. People in your life rely on you for your organization and coordination skills and appreciate you for it (although they could stand to mention it more frequently, if we’re being honest).
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear about why you’ll fit in!
What You’ll Be Doing:
Based out of our Vancouver studio and working with our Accounts Team, you’ll be responsible for coordinating projects and production for projects in conjunction with our creative, digital, and accounts teams and implementing our highly-organized process.
You have exceptional organization, communication and coordination skills and the ability to manage multi-disciplinary teams towards the quality delivery of projects: on time and on budget.
- Coordinate & support on projects
- Manage production — collecting & organizing assets
- Prepare documentation such as: Change Request, Project Schedule, and Statement of Work
- Manage project-related client requests—discovering answers and directing communication as required
- Work with all project stakeholders to identify project dependencies
- Proactively identify and mitigate project & production issues and risks
- Attend and conduct regular meetings with internal and external project teams
- Triage production issues and work with stakeholders to identify solutions
- Provide support on the creation of proposals & copywriting for projects
What You’ll Need:
- A minimum of three years experience in a similar/comparable role and level of responsibility
- Experience processing and coordinating multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced work environment
- Highly developed communication, organization and problem solving skills
- Experience with copywriting and editing
- The ability to thrive in a changing, dynamic environment
- You must be located in Vancouver and able to legally work in Canada.
Compensation ranges from $45,000 – $60,000 per year depending on your experience and qualifications and includes comprehensive extended health and dental benefits. 12 days of paid vacation in addition to our annual Dec 25 — Jan 1 studio closure.
Ready to be a Project Coordinator at one of Vancouver’s top creative firms?
We’d love to hear from you! Please email us at email@example.com