Burnkit is a design agency. New ground is our territory. We encourage key stakeholders to engage with brand concepts at the earliest stages. We invite them to see behind the curtain and include them in a collaborative process that produces remarkable work.
We’re currently looking for an Office Administrator to join our team. Working out of our studio in the Railtown district of Vancouver, the successful proponent will be responsible for operations and providing accounts and projects support while assisting with business development, client relations and HR.
- Are incredibly detail-oriented, organized and able to effectively manage your time
- Enjoy making others feel welcome and well taken care of
- Take full ownership of projects and love solving problems
- Are a self starter and a quick study with a can do attitude
- Value learning, growth and development
- Have at least 2-4 years experience working in an office or agency environment
- Are a proficient user of Google Docs and Microsoft Office
- Are comfortable with basic bookkeeping practices
- Love implementing processes to ensure operations run smoothly
- Are interested in working in a creative environment with a fun, tightly-knit group of people
- Greeting clients in the studio and handling/trafficking phone calls
- Coordination of office resources, supplies and services, within budget
- Organization of the office, ensuring the space is clean, tidy and not cluttered
- AP processing and AR collection, ensuring accuracy of input into Harvest and Xero (gst/pst, invoice #, etc.)
- Providing documentation to external bookkeeper and responding to their inquiries
- Managing project efficiency tracking, ensuring that hours are consistently tracked by the team
- Managing the contact form, help desk and job board emails, ensuring that all relevant communications are promptly flagged, directed and resolved/completed
- Completing new hires documentation, managing group benefits account, facilitating new hire onboarding
- Supporting Project Manager with coordination of content production (photography, copy)
- Creating copy decks to support client with generation of copy for web and print projects
- Uploading of initial website content
- Ownership of Help Desk inquiries, working with Project Manager to manage completion of work
- Managing new business inquiries received via email, telephone and the contact form
- Facilitating Burnkit review of new business inquiries
- Drafting proposals for review and finalizing based on Partner feedback
Compensation of $45,000 per year with comprehensive extended health and dental benefits.
You must be located in Vancouver and able to legally work in Canada.
This is a full-time, permanent position in our Railtown studio. To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.