Burnkit is a design agency. New ground is our territory. People choose Burnkit not because we specialize in any one industry, but because of our approach to the work. We encourage key stakeholders to engage with brand concepts at the earliest stages. We invite them to see behind the curtain and include them in a collaborative process that produces remarkable work.
We’re currently looking for an experienced graphic and web designer to join our team. Working out of our studio in the Railtown district of Vancouver, the successful proponent will contribute to the design of world-class brands and websites as part of our creative team.
- Have at least 2-4 years experience working in a studio or agency environment
- Have a keen eye for design and an impressive portfolio that proves it
- Have experience designing both brands and websites
- Want to be part of a team that encourages bold ideas, experimentation, and collaboration
- Take full ownership of projects and love solving problems
- Are organized, detail-oriented and able to prioritize multiple, ongoing projects
- Have a conceptual mind and know that design must convey meaning
- Have an impressive command of typography and can wield it to do amazing things
- Love designing brand systems, documents and websites
- Are a proficient user of Sketch and Adobe CC
Dependent on level of experience. Competitive with comprehensive extended health and dental benefits.
You must be located in Vancouver and able to legally work in Canada.
This is a full-time, permanent position in our Railtown studio. To apply, please email your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.